Southwyck Section I, with 865 homes, is the area of the neighborhood located east of County Road 89 (Cullen) and includes the villages of Southglen and Emerald Pointe, which are sections 1, 2 & 3. This association is charged with the maintenance and running of the pool and two parks - one Northfork Drive and the other on Glen Cullen plus landscaping within these villages. All section boards are also in charge of enforcing deed restrictions within their villages.
Contact the section 1 board for a date of next board meeting and location of the meeting. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting
June 11, 2020
Southwyck Section 1 - Pool update
Good Afternoon Southwyck Section 1 Resident(s);
We are excited to announce that everything is in order for the pool season to officially kick off on Friday, June 12, 2020. Due to capacity reductions, only Southwyck Section 1 Residents are allowed to utilize the pool; no guests until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
In order to allow all residents an opportunity to utilize the pool, a reservation system has been set up at southwycksection1.getomnify.com. You must make a reservation in order to use the pool. Each reservation is for a 2-hour time slot. You have the option to select "only myself" or "me and others". If you select "me and others", you will enter the name of each person included in your reservation, up to 4 people. Check the box next to each name to show that your reservation is for 2, 3 or 4 people.
The attached waiver is required for every visit and must be reviewed and acknowledged when making a reservation online. Click on the “Terms of Service” to review waiver and click “I accept” before clicking “confirm booking” button.
In keeping with the above-mentioned guidelines and considerations, homeowners coming to use the pool will find the following rules in place:
1. Residents need to reserve their time at the pool, as well as sign a waiver stating they are aware of any risks of using a public pool during this pandemic. Please see the attachment below (“Pool Reservation and Waiver.”) containing instructions on how to make your reservation and sign the waiver. We ask that you make your reservation at least 24 hours in advance.
2. There will be a lifeguard stationed at the gate with the list of reservations each day. If your name is not on the list, you will not be allowed entry. You will still need to show your pool card to enter.
3. Pool capacity will be limited to the occupancy required by the Governor of Texas. Currently, the capacity is set at 50%; this means that for each lifeguard on duty, 9 adults may enter the pool area. (Children 10 and under, accompanied by an adult, do not get figured into the 50% capacity.)
4. Your pool card will permit only persons residing in your home to enter.
5. The pool will be open only to homeowners in Southwyck Section 1. No guests will be allowed.
6. Chairs and tables typically found at the pool will not be put out. You may bring your own chairs.
7. There will be no extended swim nights. There will be no movie nights.
8. Only one bathroom will be available; only one person allowed in the bathroom at a time.
9. Swimmers will be required to shower before entering the pool.
10. There will be no “Lost and Found”. Items left at the pool will be disposed of at the end of each day.
The pool will be open 6 days a week; it is closed on Wednesdays for cleaning. Residents may make reservations in 2-hour blocks. Residents will be allowed to reserve two 2-hour blocks per day. There will be 30 minutes between these blocks where no one may enter the pool and lifeguards will conduct a thorough cleaning and disinfecting of bathroom, gate, pool handles, diving board railings, doorknobs, shower faucet handles, etc. The bathroom will also be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily by an outside cleaning company.
Daily Pool Schedule
10:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. - Pool open for residents with reservations.
12:00-12:30 P.M. – No swimming allowed. Thorough cleaning by lifeguards.
12:30-2:30 – Pool open for residents with reservations.
2:30-3:00 – No swimming allowed. Thorough cleaning by lifeguards.
3:00 – 5:00 - Pool open for residents with reservations.
5:00-5:30 P.M. – No swimming allowed. Thorough cleaning by lifeguards.
5:30-7:30 P.M. – Pool open for residents with reservations.
7:30 – 8:00 P.M. – No swimming allowed. Thorough cleaning by lifeguards.
Please note your access card is required to enter the gate. Should you need an access card please contact Shared Services. If you have any questions please call the 24/7 Call Center at 713-932-1122 or e-mail email@example.com. In the subject line, write Southwyck Section 1 (your address) Pool Reservation/Access Card.
Preventative measures help stop the spread of COVID-19. While the Board of Directors, our Management Company, and our Pool Company will continue to follow all guidelines for the safety of our community and our lifeguards, it is the responsibility of our residents to do their part as well. Please practice social distancing while using the pool facilities.
All guidelines will be constantly reviewed and updated throughout the swim season, as CDC and state guidelines change.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate this situation.
Board of Directors, Southwyck Section 1
Southwyck Section 1 - Pool Card Notice
Dear Southwyck Homeowners:
Please contact Shared Services firstname.lastname@example.org to request a pool card. Once your request is received, we will contact the Southwyck Master Association to verify your account is in good standing. Once confirmed, a pool card will be mailed.
~~Click here~~ for Pool Access Card Request Form
Southwyck Section 1
c/o FirstService Residential
2020 Board of Directors
President: Gary Martin (2022)
V. President: Cathie Tydelski (2021)
Director: Kevin Chisum (2022)
Director: Pam Bayer (2023)
Don't have a FirstService Residential login for Southwyck Section 1?
Connect to https://southwycksection1.connectresident.com/ and register to get one.
** FirstService Residential does not bill or collect assessments.
Please see the Southwyck Home
page or the Southwyck CAI page
for details on how to make
payments to Southwyck CAI's
management company, CMSI or
for any questions regarding
your assessment billing.
Management Company - Login and password required. For this Section 1
website homeowners can view HOA
documents, violations and financials.
12234 Shadow Creek Parkway,
Building 3, Suite 112
Pearland, TX 77584
For any inquiries regarding Southwyck Section I, please contact their board directly by email to
Please use this email address to also
request important eblasts from the association.
Usually the 3rd Thursday of each
month. Monthly board meetings are currently being held by teleconference. Please make
sure the Section 1's management company has your email address so they can send information on how to
Please review this diagram. Make sure you contact the right entity for any questions or concerns you may have. Going
to the wrong entity only delays your finding a solution.