July 2019 board meeting highlights:
- We welcomed a 30 year homeowner to her first board meeting!
- Recapped Picnic in the Park. Vendors and attendees all enjoyed the event. If we do it next year, we’ll start earlier. Signs need to go up weekend before. Southwyck needs a table for donation drop off/info/first aid with banner.
- Need to start planning for fall event so we aren’t rushed.
- Review the Reserve Study from November 2017 to see where we stand.
- Lake Pro – need to review the chemical plan and act by email vote.
- Quarterly power washing took place in parks.
- Need letters to go out to homeowners along perimeter fence on Fite & Cullen for over grown plant material.
NEW (09/2018) Southwyck CAI Policy Regarding Perimeter Fencing - September, 2018 ~~ Click here ~~
*** MANAGEMENT COMPANY ***
As of May 1st, 2016, Community Management Solutions, Inc. (CMSI) has been hired as our new management company. You may possibly remember, CMSI was our managing company from years past. Kathy Dooley is our manager and owner of CMSI. Letters of introduction have been sent to each household with a contact form for you to fill out. Please take the time to give us information on how we can contact you. Please make sure, if you do online banking and pay your Southwyck CAI assessments through your bank, that you update the mailing address to:
Southwyck Community Assoc.
2615 Bay Area Boulevard
Houston, TX 77058
Voice: 281-480-2563/Fax: 281-480-2608
GARBAGE PICKUP HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
Waste Management observes six holidays a year:
New Year’s Day
If garbage collection day falls on one of these days, service will resume on the next regularly scheduled day. If recycling or yard trimmings pickup falls on one of these days, these services will skip that week and resume the following week.
Please review this
diagram. Make sure you contact the right entity for any questions or concerns
you may have. Going
to the wrong entity only
delays your finding a