This site is better displayed on a PC.
August 2020 board meeting highlights:
- We had 2 homeowners attend our teleconference meeting. Thanks for joining us! It’s easy to follow along with the teleconference meetings. You don’t have to drive or dress up and when you mute yourself, we don’t know if you are eating dinner or watching TV, but at least you can follow along with what we are doing. We always look forward to any homeowner input.
- We think, crossing fingers, that the Huntington Park monument will have repairs starting in approximately 3 weeks.
- The replacement of the wooden fence on Fite & Cullen should start next week (08/10-08/14). It is expected to take 2-3 days if all goes well.
- We received the electrical bid for additional power at the Southwyck Lake Park. While we will not be working on this item this year since we will not be having any events at the park, we are adding the cost to our 2021 budget.
- Lake Pro has treated the lake for pond weed so we should see an improvement by the end of next week.
- The electrical at the Southwyck Sunset Park is still not up and running. More finger pointing continues with CenterPoint, Brazoria County and our electrical provider. This additional time is at least giving the pond weed time to die down so when the electrical does come on, we won’t have the fountain suck in the pond weed.
- The board is looking to fill a vacant board position and is in the process of interviewing a potential candidate.
- We still have the Southwyck/Pearland scavenger hunt going on. Saturday is the last day to submit your pictures and answers.
** Our latest new newsletter is available ~ Click here ~ to see. It is also available on the Records/Minutes/Publications page under the Newsletter heading near the bottom.
Time to get prepared **
Email: kathy@CMSIsolutions.com Mention you are with the Southwyck Association.
NEW (09/2018) Southwyck CAI Policy Regarding Perimeter Fencing - September, 2018 ~~ Click here ~~
GARBAGE PICKUP HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
Waste Management observes six holidays a year:
New Year’s Day
If garbage collection day falls on one of these days, service will resume on the next regularly scheduled day. If recycling or yard trimmings pickup falls on one of these days, these services will skip that week and resume the following week.
Please review this
diagram. Make sure you contact the right entity for any questions or concerns
you may have. Going
to the wrong entity only
delays your finding a